KWINANA GOLF CLUB
Members and guests are required to comply with the following dress regulations within the Club premises:
On the Course
- Clean shirt with collar, turtle or roll neck.
- Clean, pressed long trousers / jeans (no blue denim in competitions).
- Clean, pressed dress shorts with predominately white short socks.
- Tailored trousers, tailored shorts, ¾ pants or skirts (for Ladies).
- Clean shoes. (Soft spikes only on course)
- Shirts to be tucked in at all times in competitions.
In the Clubhouse
- The minimum dress standard for all members and their guests in the Clubhouse is to reflect current, community standards where ‘smart casual’ is the requirement.
- Sandals are acceptable providing they are clean and tidy.
- No Hats to be worn in the Clubhouse.
On the Verandah
- Thongs are acceptable on the verandah only
- T- shirts without collars
- Work attire providing it is not greasy or oily
- Board shorts, drawstring shorts or trousers, tracksuit pants
NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME
- Bare feet
- Singlets, Tank tops
- Holed, frayed, dirty trousers / shorts.
PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED IF YOU ARE REFUSED SERVICE OR NOT PERMITTED TO PLAY GOLF IF YOU ARE NOT ADHERING TO THE DRESS STANDARDS